Wow! I am sitting in the lab at Magazines Canada Web Weekend, learning different ways to improve the World Wide Web Experience for our Black Woman and Child readers. I just made this blog! This is AMAZING. I am getting so many good ideas here. And sometimes it is great to know that my brain can actually get charged up theses days by something outside of breakfast, breastmilk, diapers, lost mittens and homework. Whoo hoo! Anyway, I’d better wrap this up or the presenter will think I’m not paying attention. In the next few weeks, I hope you check out our website at www.blackwomanandchild.com so you can see all that I’ve taken in this weekend. Peace!
- Mama Don’t Take No Mess
- Question: Pre-Natal Programs
- Vicks Vaporub? Say it isn’t so!
- Have Your Say: Holiday Traditions
- Family-Centered Care: The Value of Choice
- Cold medicines not good for infants? Who knew!?
- Blended Families: Is yours working?
- Swahili Lessons in Toronto (Scarborough)
- Hancock: Family Values?
- Gardasil: What would you do? (about cervical cancer)
Browse popular tagsafrican african-centered afrocentric babies black black-focused black woman and child black woman and child magazine child children eating girls globe and mail healthy lentils magazine mothering Mothers nutrition recipes schools segregation students toronto district school board va-jay-jay vagina vaginal health vajayjay woman women