Black Woman and Child is in the process of developing a pre-natal program for women who are 12 weeks or further along in their pregnancies. We need your input! Did YOU ever attend a pre-natal program? What did you think or feel about it? Did the program help to prepare you for childbirth and parenting? Did it have an impact on the kind of parent that you are today? After the program, did you have any additional contact, bonds, with the other parents who participated? Please post your comments here or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is greatly appreciated so thank you in advance!
- Mama Don’t Take No Mess
- Question: Pre-Natal Programs
- Vicks Vaporub? Say it isn’t so!
- Have Your Say: Holiday Traditions
- Family-Centered Care: The Value of Choice
- Cold medicines not good for infants? Who knew!?
- Blended Families: Is yours working?
- Swahili Lessons in Toronto (Scarborough)
- Hancock: Family Values?
- Gardasil: What would you do? (about cervical cancer)
Browse popular tagsafrican african-centered afrocentric babies black black-focused black woman and child black woman and child magazine child children eating girls globe and mail healthy lentils magazine mothering Mothers nutrition recipes schools segregation students toronto district school board va-jay-jay vagina vaginal health vajayjay woman women